- HB 4661 Prohibits the operation of marijuana dispensaries near churches, schools, and day care centers;
- HB 4834 Requires photograph on a medical marijuana card;
- HB 4850 Limits transfers of medical marijuana;
- SB 416 Clarifies permissible causes of action under the Medical Marijuana Act;
- SB 504 Prohibits dispensing medical marijuana within 1000 feet of a church or school;
- SB 506 Clarifies a "bona fide physician patient relationship" relative to the Medical Marijuana Act.
In addition to these bills, there is a growing patchwork of local ordinances further regulating permissible uses of medical marijuana; particularly grow operations and distribution networks.
Stay tuned for the latest on these legislative developments in this and other areas of our constantly evolving criminal law jurisprudence.